Careers at Glass Aqua
Our team is growing... Think you got the chops to join us? Check out our current openings!
We are searching for an intermediate e-commerce marketing specialist who has the following skillset or a combination of:
copywriting / blogging
social media marketing
You will be responsible for bringing concepts to life, maintaining and contributing to Glass Aqua’s brand aesthetic. This is a full time, on-site position with benefits following a performance-based probation period.
What You’ll Do
- Shoot photo and video on-site with Creative Director and Junior Art Director to produce social media, product and website content.
- Work on general SEO upkeep across Shopify and Etsy platforms.
- Respond to customer service inquiries via social media.
- Maintain and grow brand presence on social media platforms that include, but aren’t limited to, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, TikTok, Facebook and Reddit.
- Generate Wordpress blogs with top ranking SEO keywords.
There is room for growth and development if you are seeking a career in this industry. The position has potential to develop into a graphic design, photo and video focused role if candidate is interested.
- 1-2 years experience on Shopify and Etsy*
- 3-5 years experience on social media channels*
- 1-2 years proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite*, Canva, Capcut, Mailchimp*
- 1-2 years experience in Google SEO best practices*
- Excellent time management skills to meet daily deadlines
- Wordpress knowledge
- Basic graphic design knowledge
- Freshwater aquarium, planted tank, general aquarium knowledge
Who You Are
- A critical thinker and creative who is passionate about their craft and producing unique content.
- An individual who can contribute innovative ideas and isn’t afraid to take risks, but understands the importance of following directions and efficient time management to meet project guidelines and deadlines.
Glass Aqua is on a mission to create unique micro environments that fuse the natural world seamlessly into interior design.
Compensation: TBD based on skill level and experience. Please provide your proposed rate for review and consideration.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Note: Please include your portfolio and/or website if applicable.