Aquario Neo Plants Tabs are planted aquarium root tabs designed to slowly release rich nutrients to aquatic plants. Whether used in conjunction with planted aquarium substrate soil such as aqua soil, Aquario Neo Soil, sand, or even gravel, Aquarium Neo Plants Tabs can be used in rich or inert aquarium substrates. In addition, these root tabs are great in situations where planted aquarium substrate has been exhausted and aquatic plants are starting to show deficiencies. Aquario Neo Plants Tabs will save you the hassle of shutting down your tank and replacing all the substrate just to set it up again. Aquario Neo Plants Tabs are even useful in inert aquarium substrates such as sand and gravel. It is perfect for hobbyists who prefer to introduce fewer nutrients in aquariums with less aquatic plant mass or nutrient requirements.Below is an 8 month old established Ultum Nature Systems 90L 20 gallon tank using Aquario Neo Plants TAB1:
Simply insert Aquario Neo Plants Tabs approximately every 7x7” square quadrant of an aquarium. Use aquascaping tweezers to insert Aquario Neo Plants Tabs deeply into the substrate. Refer to the usage guide below:
- Please use Aquario Neo Plants Tab TAB 1 as a general root tab first and supplement it with K or FE as needed. For planted aquarium tanks that are already established and have been set up for over 1 year, consider using ST. LONG.
- Each root tab will last approximately 2 months depending on the aquarium plant growth pattern and rate.
- The number of root tabs used at once can be adjusted based on aquarium plant mass, growth rate, and overall planted aquarium condition. Do not use if aquarium already has algae.
- Add in small batches/increments and observe closely for 1 week to prevent algae blooms.
- Best when added during initial planted aquarium setup or during water changes.
|Tab||Composition||Effect & Usage|
||Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium (general macronutrients)
|| Promotion of rapid growth.
Perfect for: when there is a shortage of macronutrients or when rapid aquarium plant growth is required.
Promotion of photosynthesis.
Perfect for: poor coloration in new growth or bold color is required. Recommended for red aquarium plant species!
||Long-lasting, slow-release fertilizer.
Perfect for: when reusing old aquarium soil or inert aquarium substrate. Great for use with heavy root-feeding aquarium plants such as Echinodorus and Cryptocoryne species.
Shipping, Returns and Refunds
Live plants are shipped Monday - Friday for all west coast orders. For all remaining states, live plants will only be shipped Monday through Wednesday and Friday to ensure they arrive at your doorstep 100% healthy.
Rimless aquariums will be shipped throughout the week via UPS or Fedex Ground. For more information, please visit our FAQ page.
Hard goods can be returned up to 14 days after receipt of purchase. Buyer is responsible for return shipping.
Due to its nature, we are unable to accept returns for live plants. In the unlikely event you are unsatisfied in any way, please contact us ASAP. We provide 100% DOA (Dead On Arrival) protection.
To be eligible for a refund/store credit, please contact us within 12 hours of receiving it and provide a photo of the item in its original packaging.
No worries, we’ll take care of everything as long as it fits the guidelines above.
Most answers to general questions can be found on our FAQ page.